What you should read First

What you should read Second.

Start with "Fibromyalgia Definition"and and then move on to the rest of the posts of dated April 24th

Monday, April 27, 2009

Introduceing my Self Properly

Hello I’ve been floating around for a wile but I thought id introduce my self properly.
I’m 37, have 1 child a girl who is 13 and has Autism, and I have been married for 15 years. I work part time at a coffee shop. I’m a coffee addict LOL I just love the stuff, but not the fun drinks with all the flavors and whip cream, I like a shot of chocolate and some milk but that’s it. I have 3 Ferrets and 6 fish. I live in Minnesota. I’m dyslexic and spell very bad, so please forgive my bad spelling in posts. My favorite color is green, food is Nilla Wafers, TV show is Stargate SG-1, Thing to do is play City of Heroes the on line game and I’ve found that Blogging is fun and giving me an out let for venting. I have an old Blog and have just started to use it again. I have had symptoms for 7 years but was finally DX in October of 2008. Like many of you I’ve lost most of my friends and family, because they just don’t understand or don’t have the time or patients to deal with me and my FM. So to all who suffer like me or those who know some one with FM I’d ask that you pleas be patient with us. We want to be in you’re life’s we just have to be in them differently now.

No comments:

Post a Comment